Some testimonials from previous customers
The following comments are from people who have taken tours with us and are all absolutely genuine.
Maria Falconer, Edinburgh
- During our trip to Vietnam in December 2008, I spent three Days with Tu and Que. We had a tour of Hue and then two day long tours around the DMZ and up to the Ho Chi Mhin trail. Tu and Que made those three days very special. They are incredibly helpful, cheerful, accommodating and knowledgeable. They showed us aspects of Vietnam that we could not have seen except from a motorbike. Even three days of solid unseasonal rain could not dampen this experience. It was superb. Highly recommended!
Brendan Jennings, Edinburgh
- This has to be the most fabulous holiday I have ever had. Hue Easy Riders really went out of their way to make our time special. The guys were so friendly and helpful I just wished we'd know about them before we went and then we could have booked them for longer. I can't recommend them highly enough, they were fabulous!
Kees Kortleve, Netherlands
- I can recomend the Hui easy rider (mr. Khanh) to everyone. He was my guide in midle Vietnam for four days. I met Tu at the hotel where I arived with the bus from Hanoi. He is a frienly open men which knows a lot about Vietnam. Take a tour with him and you see the real Vietnam, friendly people on the road, good food and friends in the evening and you visit places you want to see. A trip along the Ho Chi Min Trail, the tunnel complexes, wonderfull views on the road and interesting places to see in the countryside. Tu is a safe rider, when you are a guest on his motorbike, you can enjoy and look around, he will drive you safe to your destination.
If you visit Vietnam, book him for a trip through middle Vietnam for 3-7 days. You will have the time of your life and the vacation you look forward to as tourist which does not want to go to regular places. See undiscovered roads, villages and people who think you are the thing to see, instead of people who are used to tourist.
Nicole and Arnaud , Amsterdam
- Me and my girlfriend arrived in Hue and planned to go to HoiAnn later from wherewe would fly to Nha Trang. Then we ran into Tu, a Vietnamese guy, who asked us if we would like to go on atrip by motor.
Off caurse we were not sure rightaway, but acouple of days later we sat down and discused the issue.
We decided to do a 2 day trip on the Ho Chi Min trail to Hoi Ann.
The next day we left and it was amazing, one of the nicest experience we had so far in 4 month travelling.
Tu and his partner in crime , Ti, showed us all the nice places, traveling over very small roads, drinking the best ca fe, and eating the best food.
And later some beers, why not? Ariving in Hoi Ann Tu asked us if we would like to do 6 days more and go all the way to Mui Ne...after some thinking we decided that this would be the best way to see Vietnam's Highlands and not to have to travel by bus on hellroad 1.
We stayed 1 day in Hoi A and then we went on a most special trip through rice fields over the mountains past waterbuffalos, playing childeren, small pigs, small villages, rivers, warterfalls, elephants, longhouses and local people.
Tu took very good care of us (he bought rubber boots when it was raining) and provided for everything.
He had also a nice surprise for us....accomodation!!!
Tu does also cooking classes, so the food you eat is always picked carefully, and we will always remember the table roasted chicken by cheff Tu himself!!!!
All we have to say is; IF YOU DON'T TRY IT, YOU DON'T KNOW!!!
Nicole and Arnaud
If you want to contact Mr. Khanh,
- I can't resist posting a recommendation for 2 reasons.
Firstly our experience was one of the most memorable in our 4 month trip and I would love others to take advantage and secondly I sincerely hope my recommendation will persuade other Trip Advisor readers to contact our guides and give them the business so wholeheartedly deserve!
We spent a few days in Hue in January this year and on the first day we arrived we were fortunate enough to bump into Que and Tu who were to become our guides for the next 3 days.
They are both independent guides who offer tours by moto (110CC motor scooter)around the Hue region.
With very little persuasion we decided to take them up on their offer and jump aboard!
Our first day covered the surrounding countryside and sites, the Perfume River, a fabulous little rural museum, and a quick stop to meet Que's family at his home on the return to our guesthouse.
Our second day took us north to the DMZ with lots of stops en route to visit war memorials, tunnels, and burial sites.
On our third day despite already having prepaid bus tickets we opted to travel to Hoi An as pillion passengers on their bikes.
We made several stops along the way to swim, eat, drink delicious Vietnamese coffee and take in the beautiful scenery.
Que and Tu were aware that we were avid foodies so took us to off the beaten track restaurants for new and sublime dining experiences.
Both speak fluent English and their knowledge of the area and history of the wars was fantastic.
Above all they are two of the most genuine, open-hearted, humorous and down to earth guys I have ever met.
It was an absolute pleasure to meet and spend 3 days in their company and I will be making every effort to visit them again in future years but in the meantime i am recommending everyone heading their way to look them up...